What Happens at a Supermarket?
Join Buddy, every first-grader’s favorite Weekly Reader® pal, as he goes behind the scenes at interesting real-life places where people do interesting real-life work. What Happens at a Supermarket? takes readers inside a supermarket to meet the workers who help people get their groceries.
Buy this Hardbound Book for:
List Price: $22.00
S&L Price: $16.50
ISBN 10: 1-4339-0069-6
Format: Hardbound Book
Reading Level: Grade 1
Fountas & Pinell: H
Author: Amy Hutchings
Specifications: 7" x 7", 24 pages, Reinforced Library Binding, Full-color photographs
- Behind-the-scenes look at real people at work in the community
- Books developed in participation with Jet Blue, Stop & Shop, and others!
- Supports the primary-grades social studies curriculum
- Reviewed by a reading specialist, Susan Nations, M. Ed.
- Books and web sites for further information
- Glossary, Index